XpringClient java

Hi, I’m having trouble with Xpring4j.
Right now I’m just trying to instantiate Xpring Client but I get an error when adding the URL as a parameter, secondly, if I don’t put a parameter I get this:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: io/grpc/Channel
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.grpc.Channel.

maybe I didn’t correctly import it.
also, what’s the difference between Xpringclient and XrpClient?
thankyou,

Hi!

Thanks for checking out Xpring4J. We have a demo here of Xpring4J. It’s slightly out of date and we’ll get it updated soon.

Right now I’m just trying to instantiate Xpring Client but I get an error when adding the URL as a parameter, secondly, if I don’t put a parameter I get this:

That’s weird. You should be able to instantiate a client with the following code:

XRPClient client = new XRPClient("test.xrp.xpring.io:50051", true)

Want to give that a try?

maybe I didn’t correctly import it.

Feel free to post some code a GitHub gist and I can take a closer look.

what’s the difference between Xpringclient and XrpClient

Right now, there is no difference. XpringClient is deprecated and XrpClient has all of the same functionality. In the future, we will repurpose XpringClient to be a class which ties together interactions between XRP / ILP. You should favor using XRPClient.

Ok I tried xrpclient instead but can’t found the class ,maybe the wrong Xpring Jar 1.0.1 instead of 1.0.2? will check soon i am reseting my OS.

Thankss

@IHLight checking in to see if you got unblocked?

@warpaul Yeah its was a problem with my IDE, I’m currently having fun with Xpring-js.
Thanks,

2 Likes