Microrewards for a social gaming platform

Hello, it’s great to be here. My name is Emmanuel, my team and I have been working on a social gaming platform for campus students in my country. We want to allow users to pay for stuff on the platform using coins that they were rewarded with or coins that they bought themselves using local currency. (coins here refer to our platform coins that map to real XRP)

Now here is the flow:

1. As a user signs up we want to give them a small amount of coins, to do this I believe we’ll create a wallet for them and place XRP in it.
  2. User can buy more of our platform coins (which is just XRP) using our local currency, Naira. When they buy more coins we put it in their wallets.
  3. If a user wants to “cash out” we allow them withdraw the Naira equivalent of XRP to their own bank accounts.

Is this or any of this possible on XPRING and how is the best way to go about issuing our own coins? Will it just be a database entry or we’ll actually have to create a token lol

This is my first time integrating cryptocurrencies on an app so I appreciate your clear responses thank youuu!