Events - Hackathons

Xpring sponsors and hosts hackathons all over the world to inspire developers with tools, services and programs that will help them insert payments into their applications and products.

See the a list of hackathons that Xpring will be attending on our community page:

https://xpring.io/community

Let us know which ones you’ll be attending and/or ones we should be attending in the comments below :point_down:

1 Like

Slush 2020 (19-20 Nov), the world’s leading startup event.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, @RareData! Our Community Advocate, @mahoneyturnbull also suggested that we go to Slush. We’ve heard it’s a great event for startups.

2 Likes

Wow this is great !!
I was literally just talking about slush with a Helsinki based woman at the hotel earlier this morning !

And reflecting on how badass of a tech summit it is !!

Lots of insights from my previous years attending :zap::zap::zap:

:zap:Sent on the GO from my iPhone :zap:

1 Like

Hey all! Alex from Gitcoin here.

Xpring is sponsoring Sustain Web3, a virtual hackathon hosted by Gitcoin happening now until February 12th .

Xpring has posted three prizes worth $3k for hackers who can build transaction bridges between XRP and ETH/ERC-20, both on layer 1 and layer 2.

If you are a 1337 h@X0r interested in advancing interoperability and opening up liquidity for XRP take a look and register now. There’s still plenty of time to meet up with other hackers, chat with the Xpring team for live support, and get hacking. Good luck, and have fun!

1 Like

Ah just a bit too slow off the mark for this hackathon. Will keep my eyes peeled for the next one.